ABAP technology is the solid longtime foundation for SAP’s solution portfolio. Its proven robustness, scalability and extensibility makes it the platform of choice for running mission-critical business processes. It is the underlying technology of SAP’s traditional Business Suite, SAP’s flagship solution SAP S/4HANA, and other forthcoming innovative solutions such as next-generation data warehouse SAP BW4/HANA. ABAP technology is also available as a standalone platform for custom development of modern ABAP-based business applications. SAP customers and partners also have a long tradition of building custom code and add-ons that run on the ABAP technology platform.
|Jan-27th||SAT & SUN (12 WEEKS)
|Timings – 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM (IST)
Timings – 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CST)
|Jan-27th||MON – FRI (75 DAYS)
|Timings – 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)
Timings – 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (CST)
What are the course objectives?
SAP ABAP Workbench is a set of tools that can generate components of SAP applications. The important components of the workbench are
ABAP Editor,ABAP Dictionary,Screen Painter,Menu Painter,Function Builder,Form painter,Message class builder etc…
Open SQL: An abstraction of SQL syntax that is part of the ABAP language and which the ABAP runtime environment converts to native SQL that is appropriate for the database being used.
Internal Tables: Which holds collections of objects that are accessed using special language keywords or Open SQL.
This ABAP concept contrasts with the concept of typed arrays like in JAVA or C++.
What are the roles and responsibilities and methodology of this module?
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Close communication with functional teams /designers and build professional relationships with clients
Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA’s.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
Who should go for this training
What are the skills that you will be learning with this course?
- Learn the basic concepts of ABAP Programing
- Good knowledge on dictonary, reports, bdc’s
- Advanced abap topics like sap enhancements and ooabap
- Apply realtime training with end to end implement process
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
If you know the following things you feel ABAP easy :
- Programming skills.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management will be advantageous.
- You should know the basics of programming, like C programming.
- Object-oriented programming concepts ( OOPs) is that you should know very well to excel in SAP ABAP.
Weekday Classes: 50 sessions of 1 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
- Introduction to ERP & ERP Products
- List of ERP Products
- Merits Of ERP Products
- SAP as One of the ERP Product
2. SAP R/3 in Detail
- History of SAP R/3
- R/3 Architecture in Detail
- SAP R/3 Versions
- Merits of SAP R/3
- New Dimensional Products
- Sap Logon
3. ABAP & ABAPer Role
- Roles Of ABAPper
- ABAP Syntax
- ABAP Data Types
- Variables, Key words, Operators
4. Basic ABAP Programming
- System Variables
5. Controlling Techniques
6. Strings in Details
7. ABAP (Data Dictionary)
- Introduction and Purpose
- Data Elements and Domains
- Handling Currency and Quantity Fields
- Foreign Key Relationship
- Search Helps
- Types of Tables
8. Internal Tables
- Introduction and Purpose
- Types of Internal Tables
- Operations on Internal Tables
9. Open SQL in Detail
10. Modularization Techniques
- Introduction and Advantages
- Function Modules
- Macros and Include Programs
- Introduction and Purpose
- Types of Reports
- Classical Events in Details
- Interactive Events in Details
- Conversion Exits
For all entries
12. Batch data Communication (BDC)
- Overview of BDC
- Types of BDC Programming
- Call Transaction in Detail
- Session Method in Detail
12.6 Recording in BDC Programming
13. LSMW In Detail
14. SAP Scripts
- Introduction and purpose
- SAP SCRIPT Components (Objects)
- Custom Forms
- Single and many Forms
15. Smart forms
- Features of Smartforms
- Main, Secondary, Copy and Final Windows
- Types Of Text elements
- Table Painter
- Calculations in table Painte
- Program Lines
16. Transaction / Dialog (Module Pool) Programming
- Introduction and Purpose
- Screen Painter, Menu Painter
- Flow Logic and Flow Logic Key words
- Sub Screens and Sub screen Areas
- Tab strip Controls
- Table Control
1. What is Object Orientation
1.2 Advantages of OOPs
1.3 Data Abstraction
2. Form Function Groups to Classes
3. Object Oriented Concepts In Detail
Define and Implement
Global Classes and Methods
Local Classes and Methods
4. OOPs Application - BDC Programming
- Develop a Common Global Class for BDC
- BDC Program Using BDC Class
- The Same class and Program through Local classes
- Global Class for Session method from Common BDC Class
- BDC Program
- Inheritance Using Local & Global Classes
- Interfaces – Polymorphism
- Defining and Implementing
- Global Interfaces
- Defining, Triggering (Rasing)
- ALV using Function Modules
- Classical ALV
- Interactive ALV
- Blocked ALV
- Hierarchical ALV
- Field Catalog
- ALV using Objects Oriented
- Simple ALV
- Interactive ALV
- Adding Custom Functionalities (Buttons)
- Changing,Enhancing Standard Functionality
- Coloring Rows, Columns and Cells
- Exceptions ALV
9. Enhancements & Enhancement SPOTs
Customer /User Exits
- Implementing Exit
- Function Module Exists
- Screen Exit
- Menu Exits
- BADIs in Detail
- Features of BDIs
- Differences between Exits and BDIs
- Implementation BADIs Function BADIs Screen BADIs Manu BADIs
- Defining and implementing Custom BADIs
- Enhancement SPOTs
- Implict , Explict SPOTs Function Group Enhancement Class Enhancements
- Pre-Exit, Post-Exit, Overwite
11. BAPIs In Detail
- Introduction to BOR and BAPIs
- Standard BAPIs
- Custom BAPIs
- BAPI Enhancements
12. ALE In Detail
- Introduction to ALE Technology
- IDOCs in Detail
- IDOC Design Guidelines
- IDOC Runtime Components
- Outbound /IDOC Generation Process
- Inbound /IDoc posting Process
- ALE Communication Settings
- Logical Systems
- RFC Destinations
- Port Definition
- Distributing Master Data through Standard IDoc
- Send Whole Copy
- Change Pointers
- Get/Fetch/pull whole Copy Every time
- Segment Filtering
- Reduced message Type
- Distributing the Transactional data
- Message Control Technique
- ALE Troubleshooting & Recovery
- Outbound & Inbound Process
- Custom IDOCs Development and Programming
- Creating a New IDOC
- Configure Outbound Process
- Configure Inbound process
- Writing Outbound Program
- Writing Inbound program
- Distributing Data through custom IDOC
za.s extended IDOCs Development and Programming
- Creating Extended IDOc
- Configure the Outbound Process
- Configure the Inbound Process
- Outbound Programs for Extended Idocs
- Inbound Programs For Extend I Docs
Distributing data through Extended IDocs
13. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
15. BDC Table Control
16. Standard Scripts & Smart Forms
17. Handling Files
Importance Of ABAP Project
- Importance Of ABAP Project
- Types Of SAP Projects
- Role Of ABAPer In Each Type Of Project
- Naming Standards in the Project
- Coding Standards in the Project
- List of Documents Used In the Project
- Issue Logs
How to Prepare the above Documents
- Code Inspector & EPC, Code Review
- Objects(FS) Analysys From Basic ABAP Concepts
- Reports — ALV — FMs & OOPs
- BDC Programming
- SAP SCRIPTs — Both — Standard & Custom
- SMARTFORMS — Both — Standard & Custom
- UI(NIoduIe Pool) Programming
- Objects(FS) Analysys From ADVANCED ABAP Concepts
- User Exits
- Enhancement SPOTs — Implict & Explict
- Object Oriented ABAP
- ALE — Idocs
Standard IDocs Custom IDocs Extended Idocs
- Tickets/Tokens Resolutions in the Support Project
10 . Resume Preparation & Guidance
What if I miss a class?
What if I have queries after I complete this course?
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
sap abap course in hyderabad best faculty for sap abap in hyderabad sap abap training in ameerpet best institute for sap best sap training institute in hyderabad with placements sap abap classes in hyderabad sap abap course fees in hyderabad sap abap coaching near me sap abap course near me sap abap training and placement in hyderabad sap abap real time training in Ameerpet hyderabad sap abap course content sap abap training in hyderabad sap hana abap training in hyderabad sap abap online training in hyderabad sap abap on hana training in hyderabad best sap abap training institute in hyderabad abap training in hyderabad sap abap institute in hyderabad sap abap training institutes in hyderabad sap abap coaching centers in hyderabad best abap training in hyderabad sap abap best institute in hyderabad sap abap training in hyderabad ameerpet sap abap institutes in ameerpet abap on hana training hyderabad
Comments are closed.