SAP PP Training In Hyderabad
Production Planning is the process of aligning demand with manufacturing capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component materials. In any live Production Planning module, locations of manufacturing plants and storage within the plants, should be available in the system.
|Feb-06th||SAT & SUN (12 WEEKS)
|Timings – 08:30 AM to 11:30 PM (IST)|
|Feb-04th||MON – FRI (75 DAYS)
|Timings – 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)|
|Feb 06th||SAT & SUN (12 WEEKS)
|Timings – 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM (IST)|
|Feb 04th||MON – FRI (75 DAYS)
|Timings – 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)|
What are the course objectives?
SAP PP is an important module of SAP. It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. Also, goods movements from the conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods. It is fully integrated with the other SAP modules: SD, MM, QM, FICO & PM.
What are the roles and responsibilities and methodology of this module?
Prepare business blueprints.
Integration testing with other modules.
Preparing the user manual and imparting training to business process owners.
Who should go for this training?
Anyone interested in SAP Production Planning functionality
Anyone interested in learning SAP customizing
Anyone wanting to get his own access to an SAP System
What are the skills that you will be learning with this course?
SAP PP Master Data definition and associated functionality
SAP PP Demand Management definition and functionality
SAP PP MRP run
SAP PP Planning Evaluation
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
Weekday Classes: 50 sessions of 1 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Introduction to ERP
- ERP Packages.
- Introduction to SAP.
- SAP Logistics Cycle DS/MM/PP.
- PP Flow and Production Types.
SAP Navigation Organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
- Company, Company code, Controlling Area, Plant, Storage Location,Purchase Organization, Purchase group, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Sales Office, Sales Group, Shipping Point Etc….
- Controlling Settings(Cost Center and Co Elements Etc….).
- Material Master.
- Bill of Material – BOM.
- Work Center.
- Routing – Different types of Routing.
- Production Version.
Production Resources/ Tools PRT
- PRT settings.
- Master Data Creation for PRT Tools.
- Assigning of PRT tools in Routing.
Sales and Operational Planning SOP
- Creation of Product Groups.
- Creation SOP Plan.
- Copy amd Change SOP Plan.
- Transfer of Plan to Demand management.
- Display Planned Independent Requrements.
Independent Requirement Planning
- Demand Planning.
- Creation of PTR(Planned Independent Requirements).
- Master Data requirements in MRP.
- Carrying MRP Procedure MRP,MPS,CBP.
- ReorderPoint Planning – Automatic and Material.
- Forecast Based Planning
- Independent Requirement Planning
- MPS Planning.
- Difference between MRP vs MPS.
- MRP Run In Background for all network Plants.
Conversions and Processing Orders
- Processing Planned Orders.
- Planned orders conversion to Production Orders, Purchase Requisitions.
- Production Order Confirmations.
- Production Order Settlement.
- Technically CompleteProduction Orders – TECO.
- Collective conversion of planned Orders into Production Orders.
- Collective conversion of Planned Orders into Purchase Requisitions.
- Collective Confirmation of Production Order.
Goods Movement in PP
- Goods Receipt wref to Production Order.
- Goods Receipt w/o Production Order.
- Goods Issue wref to Production Order.
- Automatic Creation of GR and Release of the Production Order.
- Creation of GI wref to Reservation.
- Restricting Goods Receipt Unless Production Order is Confirmed.
Serial Number Assignment in PP
- Define Serial Number Profile.
- Maintaining Serial Number Profile in the Material Master.
- Manual and Automatic creation of Serial Number in Production Orders.
- List display of Serial Numbers.
- Characheristics, Class and Sort sequence
- SLED in Batch in PP.
- Condition Table.
- Access Sequence.
- Stratagy Type.
- PP Batch Search Procedure for the Order Type.
- Production orders creation using Batch Automatic Batch Display at Production order creation and Production order Release.
- Define Stratagy.
- Define Stratagy Group.
- Assign MRP Group to stratagy Group.
- Process Flow for each Stratagy Group.
- Detailed Process Flow for each Stratagy Group.
Discrete Manufacturing Process
- Make to Order Cycle – MTO Process.
- Make to Stock Cycle – MTS Process.
Varient Configuration in PP
- Creation of Configurable Material Master along with Classification.
- Sales BOM for the Configurable Material.
- Assignment of Object Dependencies for the Characteristics.
- Maintaining Condition records.
- Final Execution of the Varient Configuration.
Availibility Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning
Repetetive Manufacturing Process
- Master Data Maintanence.
- Production versions.
- REM Profile.
- Back flusing.
- REM Back flushing.
INTEGRATION OF PP WITH OTHER MODULES
Personally, I prefer researching online and keep a good book to complement the course content.
This is my first experience with EMAX Technologies and it is awesome. The course content is very good, as compared to any other institute. The faculty is very experienced and skilful.
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS?
WHAT IF I HAVE QUERIES AFTER I COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
HOW SOON AFTER SIGNING UP WOULD I GET ACCESS TO THE LEARNING CONTENT?
IS THE COURSE MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE TO THE STUDENTS EVEN AFTER THE COURSE TRAINING IS OVER?
Comments are closed.