SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP PI) is SAP’s enterprise application integration (EAI) software, a component of the NetWeaver product group used to facilitate the exchange of information among a company’s internal software and systems and those of external parties. Before the current version, SAP PI was called SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI). Like other NetWeaver components, SAP PI is compatible with software products of other companies. SAP Process Orchestration is a tool to automate and optimize business processes. It combines features of SAP Business Process Management (BPM), SAP Process Integration(PI) and SAP Business Rules Management(BRM). In other words, it’s more advanced version of SAP PI and has all the tools required to integrate applications.
What are the course objectives?
- SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration) is a tool that allows you to integrate solutions.
- It makes it easy to synchronize data between different systems.
- It is an enterprise application integration (EAI) software, a component of the Net Weaver product group used to facilitate the exchange of information among a company’s internal software and systems and those of external parties.
- It is a middleware platform that doesn’t deal with how application components are implemented with business logic and focus more on data exchangebetween the different components.
- You can consider SAP PI/PO as a central instance or middleware that interconnects different systems.
What are the roles and responsibilities and methodology of this module?
PI Development Team:-
Responsible for understanding and co-ordinating with functional consultant before developing any interface.
- Responsible for writing the technical specification of all the interfaces.
- Development in Enterprise Services Repository.
- Configuration in Integration Builder.
- Having Knowledge of all the node functions.
- Responsible for co-ordinating when SIT and UAT is going on.
- Responsible for making any changes in interface only if there is proper CR for this.
- Responsible for error or alert handling.
- Should have a proper and clear understanding incase of any issue.
PI Support Team:-
- Primary responsibility of PI support team to make sure Production system is up and running.
- They are responsible for any issue occurred in Production system raised by customer to be solved within the SLA.
- If it is data issue they should try to check and process the message as per the requirement.
- Responsible for handling incidents and tickets causing service disruption in the PI landscape
- They should not change the mapping if any message failed with mapping error. They should highlight it and take help from development team to fix the issue.
- Any changes should not be carried out directly in production.
- They should keep monitoring the system and if they see any issue or alerts or message failed, they should take the necessary actions.
- Responsible to maintain the monitoring report of PI message flow includes successful as well as failed.
- Co-ordinate with other teams if issue require multiple team involvement.
Who should go for this training?
It is not mandatory to know any module in sap, because sap pi po is an integration tool. so any one can learn this.
What are the skills that you will be learning with this course?
- PI development knowledge for both parts design as well as configuration.
- Basic ABAP knowledge.
- If SLD knowledge is there then it will be an added advantages.
- Having deep knowledge of SAP PI.
- Java Knowledge will add advantage to his skills.
- Most important:-should have proper soft skills such as having proper knowledge and correct information before writing any mail to customer because these are the consultants.
who are the first contact point for the customer.
Any wrong information in the mail will lead to escalation and will keep the issue in pending status only.
- Should have clear Project landscape Knowledge.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
- If you have Basic ABAP knowledge, it will be added advantage but not compulsory.
- Same rule applies for JAVA also.
- no need to know any programming language.
Weekday Classes: 50 sessions of 1 hour each.
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
I. Introduction to SAP Netweaver Technology
Web AS Architecture.
II.Introduction to SAP PI /PO 7.5
Process Integration with SAP PI /PO 7.5
Introduction to SAP Netweaver
Components in SAP PI /PO 7.5
Design Time Components
Configuration time Components
Administrative and monitoring components
Architecture of SAP PI /PO 7.5
III. System Landscape Directory(SLD)
Describing Technical Systems & Business Systems
Landscapes and Software catalog
IV.Enterprise Service Repository (ESR)
Organization of Design Objects in ESR
Mapping Templates etc…
Importing RFC & IDOC Interfaces
Developing with Imported Interface Objects
Message types across components
Mapping Programs in SAP PI /PO 7.5
ABAP Mapping (Concepts)
Message Mapping(Graphical Mapping)
User Defined Functions
VI. Integration Directory(ID)
Describing Systems and Services
Configuring Internal Company Process
Configuring Cross-Company Process
Configuring Communication channels
Integrated Configuration Objects(ICO)
Processing Steps(Pipeline steps) of Integration Engine
Using Configuration and Monitoring
VIII. Integration Process (ccBPM)
Arch. of ccBPM
Designing Integration Process
Controlling the process flow
Configuring Integration Process
Monitoring the execution of integration Process
Introduction of NWDS
Explaining the SAP Process Integration Designer
Introduction of IFLOW
Difference between IFLOW and ICO
Explaining the SAP Composite Designer
BPM development (Building and Deploying a BPM)
Detail of Start and End Events for the SAP PO Training Process
Handling Service Interfaces
Explaining Automated Activities for the PO Process
Adding Activities to a Business Process
Defining Process Context
Creating ABAP proxies
- File to File
- IDOC to File
- File to IDOC
- IDOC to Flat file
- Flat file to IDOC
- IDOC to JDBC
- JDBC to IDOC
- HTTP to RFC
- SOAP to RFC
- XSLT Mapping
- BPM1 (File to File)
- BPM2 (File to RFC)
- ABAP Proxy (Client Proxy)
- Using NWDS(Netweaver Developer Studio)
- Creating Integration Flows(iFlows)
- configuration in NW BPM
- SAP PO to SAP S/4 HANA 1809
. Support staff is excellent and very professional, the amount of time they spend with each customer is really appreciated. Keep up the great work!..Great work done by guys like U………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS?
WHAT IF I HAVE QUERIES AFTER I COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
HOW SOON AFTER SIGNING UP WOULD I GET ACCESS TO THE LEARNING CONTENT?
IS THE COURSE MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE TO THE STUDENTS EVEN AFTER THE COURSE TRAINING IS OVER?
Comments are closed.